Common Android and iOS issues
- Sometimes application might not show all records in event history, even though videos are correctly recorded in external storage (microSD).
- WiFi only shows list of available networks. For the moment possibility to connect to different network is disabled.
- When trying to add new camera, incorrect „Wrong Password“ message might be shown after failed attempt, even if password is correct.
- During camera to zone assignment, all zones from the alarm system are displayed even if they are not active/enabled.
- “Usage of mobile data” message only shown 1 time after first livestream view, though it should inform about data usage everytime.
- Push notification is being sent from previous user if master account was change on the same mobile device before for another 24hours.
- Constantly refreshing temperature tab with more than 5 temperature sensors shown, crashes the application.
- Saving screenshots and recording from livestream if phone memory is full, causes no error message and saves empty files in the folder.
- Random design issues (in some languages phrases do not fit into buttons, words overlap icons, incorrect strings, etc.).
Android OS issues
- Very rarely after viewing several video records in a row, might crash the application.
- Some specific cameras have issues when trying to change its password via Android application.
iPhone OS issues
- Recording on HD quality does not work with camera models which support H.265 encoded video, because of iOS incompatibility with this standard.