Thank you for attending our webinar: ADMINISTRATE ELDES SECURITY SOLUTIONS REMOTELY FROM YOUR SOFA!
The following topics have been discussed:
- Battery change.
- Configuration upgrade or altering.
- Practical solution: How to identify system troubles and evaluate possibility to solve
REMOTE CONNECTION TO YOUR CUSTOMER.
- Practical examples and different ways for remote connection.
REMOTE PITBULL PRO INSTALLATION
ADDITIONAL FEATURES, WHICH COULD BE ADDED REMOTELY:
- How to set-up EKB2 quick control actions remotely.
- How to change scheduler (ARM/DISARM/STAY ARM).
- How to enable ELDES Security App.
- Home automation set-up and remote automation scenarios testing (in the objects, where the primary home automation set-up was done before).
If you have missed our webinar, please find the video recording below.
Please find all questions and answers below
Q: Is the personal server just valid for GPRS, or it can be used with ELAN3?
A: Running TCP/IP server remote connection option uses only mobile data/GPRS connection type.
Q: Does the system need to be disarmed before connection in every case ?
A: Yes, it is correct to disarm all partitions before remote connection. If any of partitions are armed during this process, the system will give notification that it is armed.
Q: If I am not in local network, can I reach the system via ELAN3?
A: Additional configuration of local network will be required. For example port 5000 will have to be forwarded to ELAN3-ALARM device.
Q: ELAN module only sends system message CMS? Are there any other actions ?
A: ELAN3-ALARM is designed to communicate with Central monitoring station and with ELDES Cloud Services.