For your convenience, we suggest several automation scenarios examples bellow:
System status control by the schedule
- For example, you set-up the rules for your security system to “Stay arm” at 23:50 o’clock and “Disarm from stay” at 06:00 o’clock in the morning. It will greatly help customer to enjoy effortless arming/disarming day by day. If you are planning a vacation, you can easily arm your system as you are used. No additional changes are needed to be done. This feature is created to ensure your calm and safe night sleep
- Turn on indoor/outdoor lights at a time of on alarm.
- Control lights in line with ‘holiday settings’.
- Turn on garage lights upon opening it.
- Turn outdoor lights on for the estimated time of arrival.
- Turn outdoor lights on if alarm is activated or motion is detected.
Automated alerts and actions
- Close garage doors if they were accidentally left open.
- Detect leaks, issue the alert and turn off water or gas supply.
- Issue security alerts if intrusion is detected.
- Open or close shutters and curtains at the pre-set time or depending on “holiday settings”.
There are many different ways to control your home automation system, and they’re all easy. As well as using the control panel manually, you can manage your system from a tablet or laptop, smartphone app, or even SMS message. The systems also gives you the flexibility to control different functions by different time of day, specified events, temperature or zone. To conclude, you are in total control with ELDES solution!