Welcome to the new version of ESIM384 – v01.05.12. This firmware finally brings the long-awaited support of 2-wire smoke detectors, which:
Other than that, it’s a regular update to boost overall performance of our system by making EWKB4 and EWKB5 battery life even better.
Upgrade the ESIM384 by using Firmware-Over-The-Air (FOTA) and enjoy all of the exciting features right now!
In addition, v1.8.0 of Eldes Utility brings first wave of changes focusing on User Interface improvements and firmware version compatibility. It means that you will no longer have to update Eldes Utility in order to configure devices with new firmware.
• Devices with any upcoming firmware will be supported by v1.8.0 Eldes Utility.
• Supports ESIM384 v01.05.12 and Pitbull PRO v01.05.00 firmware functions.
• Clearer indication asking to save your configuration.
• Significantly reduced number of “got it” pop-up messages. Other pop-up messages will be disabled automatically after 3 seconds.
• Pressing “Write settings” button will leave you on the current window.
• Locked “Test time” setting by default.
• No longer needed to choose the device while connecting remotely.
• Correct message while adding RF device on remote session.
• Multiple ET083 fixes: SMS password request while connecting remotely, remote session ends after disconnecting from device.
• Status of wireless device is updated not only when the device itself communicates with alarm panel.
• Eldes Utility tool shows correct ESIM364 on-board zone status while connected remotely
• Improved overall stability to avoid unexpected crashes.
Download or update the latest version and enjoy smoother Eldes Utility!