If you were looking for eldes.lt/login but instead of the login page you were redirected here (URL), it means, that this remote ESIM110 configuration service is disabled and won’t be available.
What will it be now, when you still need to reconfigure your ESIM110 remotely?
Upgrade it to ESIM120 and use Eldes Cloud service (https://security.eldes.lt/en/user/login.html) for full remote access to the device’s configuration and user data base.
In order to begin, you have to:
- Get the ESIM120 firmware. Latest can be downloaded from here: https://eldesalarms.com/download-firmwares/ (After you will register, it won’t take much time and it’s free).
- After downloading the Firmware make sure to backup your ESIM110 configuration file and user data base, because after update, they will become corrupted and all data will be lost.
- After performing firmware update (Update procedure is described in this manual https://eldesalarms.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/ESIM320-user-manual-2016-05-11.pdf page 31, chapter 20.3), enable the Cloud service (same manual, page 32, chapter 21).
- Then, go to https://security.eldes.lt/en/user/login.html register and get your free account.
- After registering your ESIM120 on the Cloud, you will be able to access the device’s configuration and edit user data base.
From now on there will be no sms sending in order to access the device through the web, just go to https://security.eldes.lt/en/user/login.html, login and enjoy.
For additional help, please contact us directly.
Thank You for choosing Eldes!
Eldes Support Team