Vilnius, 2023 October 16 – E Alarms, which recently acquired the esteemed security brand ELDES, is proud to unveil key updates to the ELDES product line-up. This acquisition and the subsequent changes demonstrate our commitment to providing cutting-edge solutions for our clients.
- Gate Controller ESIM320: The 3G version has been discontinued, with both the 2G and 4G versions still available to cater to our users’ needs.
- Wireless Touchpad EWKB5: This product will no longer be available. However, customers can transition to our other offerings like the EWKB4, or the robust wired EKB2 and EKB3 versions. We are actively contemplating reintroducing the EWKB5 in a wired format with a larger screen and potential new integrations.
- Wireless Smoke Detector EWF1 is discontinued due to a complicated supply chain as well as the fact we are not happy with the battery lifetime. We are fully aware wireless smoke sensors are necessary for a full – fledged alarm system (even though ESIM384 fully works with wired smoke sensors), so we are actively seeking partnerships with industry-leading vendors to source a commendable successor to the EWF1.
- Pitbull 3G: This model is set to be retired. A limited 2G version remains in production, and we are gathering distributor insights to determine the introduction of a 4G version by 2024.
What’s on the Horizon?:
- ESIM384 Control Panel Successor: Get ready for the next-generation ESIM384 Control Panel, featuring 4G capabilities with a 2G fallback, a contemporary USB C contact interface, and 10 onboard inputs and WiFi extender, among other advanced features. First testing samples should be ready for Christmas. We will keep you updated.
- ELDES SIM Card Initiative: To optimize installations and ensure consistent service, we will be rolling out our pre-installed SIM card. This initiative will simplify APN configurations for installers and address the issue of clients forgetting to top-up their prepaid cards.
We acquired the ELDES assets not only because of sentiments and respect to our long-time partnerships, but also recognizing the unmatched potential and the value it offers to the industry. These product modifications and future introductions are a result of pragmatism, our seek for simplicity and building reliable products” said Rolandas Dranseika, CEO of E Alarms.
About E Alarms
Founded in 2023, E Alarms, now the proud owner of the ELDES brand name, is continuing the legacy of the security alarm and gate controller business. Our core focus lies in delivering simple, effective, affordable, and reliable products, services, and partnerships.
Press and sales contact:
Andrius Bruno Rimkunas
Email: [email protected]