IP Receiver Software EGR100, receives information from Eldes control panels and converts it to the popular MLR2-DG format used by third-party monitoring stations.
EGR100 collects data from the alarm control panels and forwards it to monitoring station software via COM or IP
- Remotely control ELDES alarm panels: Arm/Disarm/Bypass
- Supports industry standard: MLR2- DG (Surgard)
- Track Your Inventory
- Initiate remote administration
- Update device FW remotely
- Operating systems: Windows XP/7/10
- Free download and support
- Up to 10 000 objects
ATTENTION! READ BEFORE UPDATING EXISTING VERSION!
- Before updating EGR100 to v3.07 make sure there is no Unit ID 0000 available in All Devices list
- For correct EGR100 operation Unit ID value can not be 0000
- Otherwise, EGR100 v3.07 will inform you about it with a COMM TROUBLE for all devices which have Unit ID 0000
- To avoid this you could change Unit ID by using this method:
- Change Unit ID for device using EGR100 (right click on device -> Important cmd -> Change UnitID)
- Change Unit ID using REMOTE connection to the device
- Change Unit ID by going physically to the site
- Only after performing this procedure can we proceed with the update.
|Supported operating systems (OS)
|Windows XP, Windows 7, 10
|1 x CPU, 512MB of RAM
|Hard disk space for LOG
|500MB per day for 1000 installations with Full LOG.
|140MB per day fro 1000 installations with Simple LOG