If you are connecting your security panel (only ESIM364/ESIM384/Pitbull/EPIR3/Pitbull PRO) to Smart Security App and you see this screen for few minutes, please check following settings:
1. Make sure you’ve enabled and saved Cloud Services on your panel (First time registration must be performed using SIM card with mobile data on it, even though you are using ELAN3 module. You can change Cloud Service connection using Eldes Utility -> Cloud Services, Communication Settings. After registration is completed using SIM card, you will be able to use App using ELAN3 module).
2. Make sure SIM card inserted to your central panel has available mobile data.
3. Make sure you typed correct APN settings if it’s needed. To find out APN settings please contact your network operator.
4. Make sure remote configuration session has ended.
5. You can restart your panel for changes to take effect faster if App doesn‘t start after few minutes