If you are connecting your security panel (only ESIM364/ESIM384/Pitbul Alarm/Pitbull Alarm PRO) to the ELDES Security app and you see this screen for a few minutes, please check the following settings:
1. Make sure you’ve enabled and saved Cloud Services on your panel (First-time registration must be performed using a SIM card with mobile data on it, even though you are using an ELAN3 module. You can change Cloud Service connection using Eldes Utility -> Cloud Services, Communication Settings. After registration is completed using the SIM card, you will be able to use the ELDES Security app via the ELAN3 module).
2. Make sure the SIM card inserted into your central panel has available mobile data.
3. Make sure you typed the correct APN settings if it’s needed. To find out APN settings please contact your network operator.
4. Make sure your remote configuration session has ended.
5. If the application doesn‘t start after a few minutes, you can restart your panel for changes to take effect faster.